Thursday, April 24, 2014

meet the sponsors: april edition!

hello everyone! hope youve been having a great week so far! today its time for one of my favorite posts of the month, meet the sponsors! as always, i am so, SO happy to introduce you to all the lovely ladies that have been hanging out on my sidebar for april! i hope that youll enjoy getting to know them as much as i have! so without any further ado, lets meet my april ladies:

first up we have kristin, she blogs over at the awesome redhead:



tell us more about you, kristen:

Hi! My name is Kristin of "The Awesome Redhead" - a little space on the internet to talk about my quirky life. I'm a graphic designer by profession and a fashionista by passion. Since I was young, I always knew that fashion would have a special place in my heart. My mom always gave me the push to try things that seemed bold and unique, and that's transitioned into my adult life with my love of sequins! The more sequins the better! 

My boyfriend and I recently moved down to Charleston South Carolina from New Jersey and are LOVING every step we are taking in this new journey together. I'm excited to showcase new (to us) places to go and see and eat at, and am so glad that I have my blog to share that with everyone. It's been fun so far seeing how it is to drop northerners into the most quintessential southern city. Thanks again for reading, and I hope you all stop by The Awesome Redhead!

my theme for april is "learn", what new skill would you most like to learn (if money and/or time were not an issue)?

If I had all the time and money in the world, I would LOVE to take cooking classes or go back to culinary school. I love to try new food and experiment with different cooking methods in my own kitchen, it would just be an amazing experience to have the proper techniques and teachings behind it.


next up we have jenny, of dancin with a dolly



hi jenny! why dont you take a minute to introduce yourself?

Hi! My name is Jenny and I am a wife, mom to 2 year old Olivia, photographer, jewelry designer, blogger, Etsy shop owner, all around entrepreneur. I love to take in all the little things that make life worth living and live each moment as if it's my last.

and what would you most like to learn?

If I had the time and opportunity I would love to learn to masterfully sew and be able to design clothing to hopefully start my own clothing line. 


now its time to meet cady of enjoy essential:



so, cady, what do my readers need to know about you?

First of all, I am the queen of the clearance rack! I love supporting small businesses, but I refuse to spend $35 on a tank top, no matter how much I love it. One day I came up with the idea to start a one-stop shop, a small business collective featuring only products sold by small shops, handmade by wives and mamas. Enjoy Essential was created with your budget in mind! Instead of $35 tees, our are $15. Instead of $60 moccs, ours start at $15 (and we do have the pricier ones too for those of you with expensive taste!).

We have everything from women's tanks to kids tees, leggings and moccasins, to jewelry and home decor. It really is a one stop shop- with low shipping prices! Know that with every purchase, you're supporting a woman's dream, and giving back to their communities. Be sure to follow us on Instagram (@enjoy_essential) and Facebook for specials, sales and exclusive designs!

and what new skill would you love to learn? 

Given more time and money, I would love to take a class in photography. I am obsessed with those gorgeous, white photos with bright pops of color that are so trendy right now! Bloggers have such an awesome talent for staging simple items to look like a million bucks!


now its time to meet allie, the brains behind call me sassafras:



why dont you tell us mores bout yourself, allie?

Hey y'all! I'm Allie and I blog at Call Me Sassafras. I like whale sharks, folk music, science and graphic design. I started my blog because I wanted a place to celebrate andown my own quirks and hopefully inspire other women to radically embrace themselves in the same way. When you visit Call Me Sassafras, expect to find that science isn't scary (even if you're not a "science person"), a happy + productive life is your choice + that pretty things are oh-so-important. And you better believe there will be plenty of sass along the way. 

and what would you like to learn?

I would most like to learn how to do my own website and blog coding. As a blogger, I hate having to hire someone to tweak my blog every time I want to change it (aka approximately twice a day)--especially when I feel like it's something I should be able to do myself!


and last, but certainly not least, we have laura, of side street style



tell us about your adorable family, laura:

We are a creative couple who also happen to be parents to an awesome little man. We love to travel, eat good food, enjoy the outdoors and indulge in our passion for fashion and interiors while attempting to be great hands-on parents. John is a traditional barber and Laura is a snap happy girl and South Africa Expat living the Wales, UK

and what do you want to learn?

Laura would love to train as a forest school teacher as well as have the time to write a illustrate a children's book.


hope you had a great time meeting all my sponsor ladies! want to get in on next months meet the sponsors post? check out my sponsor page for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment