Tuesday, April 8, 2014

sponsor spotlight: lauren of sincerely, lo

happy tuesday everyone! today i have the very special honor of introducing the beautiful lady thats been gracing the bottom of my posts this month, lauren of sincerely, lo:


im so, so happy to have lauren here on poverty luxe, and i really hope that all of you guys have as much fun getting to know her as i have!

why don't you start by introducing yourself to my readers? 

Hello everyone! I'm Lauren and I blog over at Sincerely, Lo. My blog is a lifestyle blog that is full of Jesus, my adorable husband and our newlywed journeys together. I am a Southern girl at heart and home. 

how long have you been blogging, and what got you started?

I have been blogging since October of last year. I have many friends who are also bloggers. I constantly read and fell in love with their blogs so one day, I decided to create my own! 

what are your favorite blogs to read and why?

Oh goodness, I dont know where to start. Some of my favorites are Mr. Thomas & me, Love Danica, Oh Simple Thoughts, Lovely does it, Happily Ever Strader, Bloom and of course the lovely Poverty Luxe. There are many reasons I love all these blogs. First off, they are all such sweet girls that I have had the blessing of knowing. Secondly, I just love their blogs! I love the topics, the character, everything! 

where do you find your biggest inspiration?

Some of my biggest blogging inspiration comes from girls who are 100% real. It is so easy to only tell the good things that happen. I love open and honest writers who literally write about it all. It inspires me to get on a more personal level with my readers so they can feel like they have someone to relate to. 

whats the biggest lesson you've learned from blogging, and advice do you have for new bloggers starting out?

I have learned to put yourself out there. When I first started, I had no clue how so many bloggers were able to sponsor people and meet so many new friends. Find bloggers you love and email them. The friendships that you will create and the advise they will give you about blogging will be wonderful! 

what  are your hobbies/passions outside of blogging?

Outside of blogging, I am a full time worker and a full time student. I enjoy photography, remodeling furniture and anything that has to do with interior decorating! 

five random facts about you:

1. I am a management major, seeking a degree in radiological technology and earning my real estate license on the side. A lot to handle is an understatement :)

2. I get told I look like Taylor Swift at least once a week

3. I am known to have an old soul. Seriously, the things that happen in the world shock me 24/7

4. I am terrified of spiders, heights and airplanes

5. I am a horrible cook. Ask my husband.

you can learn more about lauren over on her lovely blog, and be sure to follow along on facebooktwitter, and instagram!

want to get featured in a future sponsor spotlight post? just check out my sponsorship page for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment